My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://splinteredsunrise.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday 3 February 2007

The death agony of Blairism


I don’t intend to make a habit of bigging up the Daily Mail, but I think readers may well enjoy this excellent article by Geoffrey Wheatcroft on Blair’s faith-based premiership. On this evidence, I would guess that Geoffrey’s forthcoming book, Yo Blair!, will be quite the read, and certainly a lot more fun than Nick Cohen’s What’s Left? Of which you can read much informed comment over at Aaro Watch.

Many thanks to the White Queen for helping to plug a bit of a gap. I promise, the O’Loan report is coming soon.

4 comments:

ejh said...

Forget that, in the righthand column there's a piece in Femail about Britain's "first Christian sex shop"....

Phil said...

Weirdly, when I used to read The Hate I found some of their stuff on Blair and New Labour right on the money.

Of course, the almost weekly feature on Adolf Hitler was quite a hoot, too.

Frank Partisan said...

I found this fine blog surfing "Unrepentant Marxist".

Blair's wife is openly into hokus pokus.

ejh said...

Well, she's a Roman Catholic.